Friday, August 20, 2010

Recently.



Hoho ! Renew mua blogg ~
I knew many people miss me.
Hahahaass. XD

Recently, I'm like everyday change mua blog layouts.
Saw which one beautiful then put which one,
Oops ~ Three heart two "yi" XD

But now I will never change mua blog layouts,
because I'm like this one. RED*

Talks bout mua topic now.
Recently, can't go out, everyday at home.
On9, watch movie and hong kong drama at PPS.
It was so bored. Argh !
I wanna to gila already.
The sinner was mua mom.
don't gave me out. Cannot lah >.<

But at school, I'm happy (:
Got mua jimui to company me.
Everyday said funny and 38 things.
The topic we were talk is about..... secret :x

Beside, mua monthly examination will coming soon.
No study. Saw PPS. How can I get Pass? Give up.
Try hard on next examination. Gambateh Ahkei !