Monday, November 15, 2010

November's story ♥♥



N-Year's Picture ._.




Started my story now.......


Nov 6, 2010

My daddy's birthday, HAPPY B'DAE
About 2 p.m, went to Timesquare with beloved Apple and mommy.
Bought some clothes for myself and Apple not happy, because she haven't bought clothes.
We also bought Miao's present too. Hope she like it =)
After that, we have our lunch.
Almost 6p.m, we back home. (:


Nov 7, 2010

Miao's B'dae
HAPPY B'DAE
Almost 5 p.m, my uncle family and my family went Ulu Yam have our dinner.
I can't take some picture because when the food came out, they all "qiang" to eat =="
I only can take the picture after we eat


Almost 8 ++, fetch beloved Micol and Apple to Milwaukee.
Suddenly, Miao's hubby came out. Miao was shout, HAHA ! She so touching.

B'dae protagonist (:

Next round went to The Sanctuary.



Originally we went to Pure but there was closed.

Almost 1a.m reach home.


Nov 13, 2010

Participated the TAR College graduation '10 of my cousin. =)







Nov 18-21, 2010 - Thailand trip
Stay tuned