Friday, September 2, 2011

Hellooo?




Hello helloooo! Holidays? :D
No! Holidays will end now and the exam was coming already. LOL :-x
But I still haven't study for my exam. Waiting dead coming and regret after all I've do.
I really didn't have the mood to do revision now. Holidays kill me! -o-
Today morning, I determined to copy some notes from computer. I keep trying very hard to copy it but the conclusion was "Sorry, I was asleep". Just copy I'll asleep if I reading? What happened did I do? The answer is "I'm sleeping". z_zll

I must try more harder to do revision and beat myself when I'm sleeping. :-p
Someone said never try never know, once you try you'll success :)! Jia you low mei kei!



By the way, Korean Music Wave 2011 is coming to Malaysia on this month \(^o^)/!
#BIGBANG coming! Anyone go with me?
I saving money now for the show if have any free ticket to me, I'll accept too. HAHA xD xD xD




Bye! Going to watch my Super Junior !




I kinda this song!