Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday girls!


With Baby Apple



Today 041111, was my school graduation day. Yup, I graduated. Congratulations! :D
Unfortunately, no photo for this day because the status of my face no good. WTH! Sad :((
Beside, just now saw someone wrote on Facebook.  
"毕业 = 失业,我要再就业。"  It was interesting :)



090911

You didn't had see wrong. I'm updating the post of September, who calls the birthday girl now only send the photos to me. I told her send photos to me on September until now, 2 month already..... Speechless, hahahahaaa!
Photos time! Lazy to wrote about that day because it was too long time .......




Yum yum!



Birthday girl, Huii




Girls!




271011


Happy Birthday!


Almost 12noon, went out with the birthday girl and friends.
Wong Kok Char Chan Teng, Sunway Giza


Free for birthday girl. Nai Cha



After that, went to sing K. Neway, One Utama







Birthday girl's boyfriend  and me "gap gai" to make a surprise to her. Surprise!


Yum yum! Delicious cake



Happy Birthday to YOU


Make a wish! Wish me ........  xD





Anyway, Happy Birthday!