Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Plan B




I had been long time didn't take picture already. Did the picture OK?
Had somethings ta share, my SPM was end on today. What's a good news! :D

By the way, went Bangsa Village last Saturday for my brother belated birthday. Yup, was belated birthday. His birthday was 23th of November, we had the dinner was 3rd December. No ways, he busy to work, I busy for my SPM *just an excuse  

Bangsa there so many sports cars like Audi TT, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, NAZA limited sports car and more. The Audi TT at there so famous every street also can saw, just the color change only. So rich man!


After sawing the cars had my dinner at Plan B in Bangsa Village last building opposite Starbucks.






Recently, my favorite was Chocolate














After dinner we walked around the Bangsa Village mall, I forgot to took picture of the cube was very huge and amazing! Aiks, who called me forgot!! >"<


The bridge of the mall 


Before back to home, we ate SwensenS ice-cream. Long time didn't ate ice-cream already, nevermind.... my favorite not ice-cream. :3








Anyways, Happy Belated Birthday BRO! *left one that :)
*and thanks aunt & uncle for the dinner. Big kisses!