Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cameron Highlands Part.01





Yo!!! I'm back from Cameron Highlands few days ^^ There was so freaking cold! My nose always "A Chiu", not awhile only, is NON-STOP! Stupid nose!@#$%^&*

First day, I so excited to go there because so many year ago I didn't visit there. 
You know why? before I went to this trip, I saw my family portrait, the date was 17th of November 2001 and the day now I had to visit there was 17th of December 2011. Can't imagine I visit there after 10 years and 1 month, is this called surprise? =D


On the way
 


Sesak-ing




Welcome!


Resort







Preparing lunch







Lunch, yum yum!






Shoes...





Using 百万富翁's money to gamble


Whether...super cold!




Dinner, yum yum!






Blur face



Stay tuned.
I need to sleep already, Good night!