Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cameron Highlands Part.03

I need to be more faster to end this post. Today is a busy day, many things need to do. Argh........

Turn to the last day at Cameron Highlands. *Back time ._.
Same time woke up, and prepare the breakfast for who woke up early. And just "hei" at there. Later prepare lunch for the kids because they pandai to sleep, sleep until 10++ or 11++. We 12 p.m need to check out.

Inadvertently, I found this flower beside me. RM8 per 1 pot. And my father bought and brought to KL.
I had a question, did the flower will die at KL? Because the whether of KL was not same with Cameron Highlands.


Nice?




Bye resort.



Tea Hills





My youngest cutie cousin bro ^ ^ 



GingerTea



 We are "pertai" king
 

What my mother face? = =



Durian!





"Di-er-tan"




Makan again..



After eating all, only start to back. Very tired, so sleep at car and back my home. End......

 Tonight will go the Thailand , that means Merry Christmas I will celebrate at Thailand with Apple and Liming.
Enjoy it!


Anyways, Merry Christmas!