Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cameron Highlands Part.02




Happy Winter Solstice Festival !



Actually, I'm not really like to eat "Tang-yuan" because no taste. It just use flour and color factor to make. Mother always makes many many and at the last all needs to throw.  =.="

Somethings happened on this morning. Fuck you! Behind my house those people!




Back to the topic, second days at Cameron Highlands. I'm woke up early because can't sleep.
Super cold la man!



Breakfast



Waiting for go out


Reach!!!














Christmas tree???







So cute and cheap!  I forgot to buy ><


This only call "Huang-gua"


Actually, I don't eat strawberry but Strawberry Sundae is yummy!


Busy-ing to eat.


Next place, Temple.



Smoke house.



Kawaii ^^


My favorite.


Lunch.


Playing PS-1



Dinner. Yum yum!



BBQ!







 Tired, Bye!